"We want to build a sound and meaningful church through close relationships and the power of God."
- Our congregation is recognised by God’s power and presence.
- Each individual is made capable for ministry by the Holy Spirit.
- The gifts of grace shall function in the individual for the edification of the community.
- Our church is a sound congregation, built on God’s Word, balancing the supernatural and the human.
- We recognise the need for wisdom from God to build trust in meeting the community.
- Our fellowship is influenced by close relations and will inspire a functioning spiritual life for the individual.
- People will experience practical love from others, and get to know Jesus through this.
- An inclusive diversity should enrich our fellowship through differences in culture, background, age, gifts and talents.